Knit Ithaca November 9 - 12th, 2018

Who wants to come on a knitting retreat with me and Mary Jane Mucklestone in my hometown of Ithaca, NY?

2nd ANNUAL KNIT ITHACA!!!
with Mary Jane Mucklestone and Laura Nelkin!

November 9th-12th, 2018
(with optional extension to Corning Museum of Glass)

Sign Ups Open 3/28 at 12pm EST

I’ve planned an extra special intimate weekend with lots of time to expand our knitting knowledge, explore the Finger Lakes Region, eat great food, taste our local wines and spirits, and knit together! We’ll be based at the Marriott, right at the base of The Commons in Ithaca, NY. This means there are a plethora of amazing restaurants, shopping, coffee, used book stores, craft galleries, bars AND BEST YET? A yarn store right across the street!

On Saturday Mary Jane and I will each be teaching a class, and on Sunday we'll be heading out on a Taste of Seneca Lake Tour.

Go here to read more and download a comprehensive brochure with the full schedule.

Let me know if you have questions! I'm happy to clarify!!!!

I've set up a thread in our Ravelry group if you want to chat it up with other attendee's and/or find a roommate! 


Comments

Post a Comment