Cruzado Cowl and Hay Bale Mitts and a First Quarter KAL!

Happy New Year All! I hope you had a GREAT holiday break... we certainly did and I'm rejuvenated and ready for the year to come! 

I promised I'd let you know as soon as I could release Cruzado Cowl (my October Dream Club design) and Hay Bale Mitts (my November Craftsy Mystery KAL) to the public and now that it's the New Year it's time!
Smaller Size of Cruzado in Dream in Color Classy in Good Luck Jade
I added a second smaller size to Cruzado Cowl so it can be made in 250 yards... Cruzado has been my main wardrobe staple this winter, I'm happy to add a second one to my cowl rotation!

Hay Bale Mitts are fast and fun, and will keep you amused while you knit and warm while you wear them! And they match the Hay Bale Hat and Headband I released in December
Soooo.... Since I know many of you are waiting until my next Mystery KAL is released on April 1st I thought we should have a little fun together!

It’s time for another 1st Quarter KAL! This one is a tiny bit different than the one held in 2013 and will be tons of fun! I have over 150 designs listed on Ravelry and I’ll be adding to those in the next few months…. so that’s means there are a lot of designs to choose from if you want to participate in this KAL! (KAL=Knit-A-Long) There are some AWESOME prizes... Go here to read more about it, and hopefully join on in!

Comments